It’s a year since Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik killed 77 innocent people in attacks in Oslo city centre and the island of Utoya – where young Labour Party activists were having a summer camp. Click HERE for a report on today’s memorial service from ABC News.
As you know, Breivik has claimed to be a Knight Templar – he is nothing of the sort – and I have issued a press release through PR Newswire, which has been covered by around 150 websites globally. You can read that HERE.
- Breivik update – trial of so-called Templar (thetemplarknight.com)
- ‘Breivik visited Malta for ‘historical research” -ToM (thetemplarknight.com)
- Norway prepares for Breivik anniversary (bbc.co.uk)
- Man sets fire to himself at Anders Breivik trial (thesun.co.uk)
- Shoe thrown at Breivik in court (bbc.co.uk)
- Breivik ‘whooped with joy’ on killing spree (thelocal.no)