This Christmas, relax by the fire with a historical adventure that will transport you back to the Middle Ages and a time of battle, adventure and danger. Join my Templar hero William de Mandeville as he searches for the True Cross, the most holy relic of the Knights Templar, stolen by the Saracens!
See him team up with a Syrian mercenary Pathros and an English urchin Nicholas as they travel across the known world to find the lost treasure. They will encounter corrupt and murderous clerics, barbaric crusaders, a sadistic sultan and the beautiful Orraca – who will fall in love with William but….how that love will be tested!
In the United States, it’s available as an e-book or paperback via Amazon – click HERE.
It’s also stocked by Abe Books in the US – click HERE.
In the United Kingdom, Waterstones is retailing the book for £2.99 – click HERE for more details.
HAPPY FESTIVE READING!!
Sir William de Mandeville is the hero of my Templar novel Quest for the True Cross. Some key facts about William:
- He is a Templar knight from Essex in England
- His father was the Earl of Essex but died in gruesome circumstances after rebelling against King Stephen
- William’s older brother becomes the new earl and soon reveals a cruel streak
- William returns home from the crusades in the Holy Land after a spell of madness and challenges his brother’s tyranny, rescuing a poor boy who is about to be mutilated for theft
- Back in the Holy Land, the True Cross – the most sacred Templar relic – has been stolen by the Saracens. It is now in the city of Al-Usbunna
- Crusader and Templar armies mass to take Al-Usbunna from Muslim control and William joins them to try and retrieve the True Cross. He hopes by doing so, he can restore his family honour disgraced in different ways by his father and brother
- William also hopes to conquer his own growing insanity, caused by the terrible carnage he had seen on crusade in the Holy Land
I won’t spoil the conclusion – buy Quest for the True Cross to find out what happens!